Main Article Content
Indian rail transport is a well-organised system than any other form of transport. This research mainly focuses on the passenger satisfaction of preference for train travel in Thoothukudi district. The field study has the following objectives.
- To study the socio-economic outline of the passengers.
- To understand the purposes and preference of travel
- To analyse the reasons for selecting train travel
- To identify the awareness of timings of the trains and nature of train ticket booking and
- To examine the satisfaction of preference for train travel